Available Crisis Services
What is a Crisis? A crisis is any stress or pressure that has become too great for you to cope with alone.
Our Region has invested a significant amount of resources into comprehensive crisis services with the help of Robert Young Center and local providers. The Region’s goal is to increase access, decrease costs and increase quality of care and dignity provided to those with mental illness and their families.
The Region has the following crisis services available within the region:
- 24-hour Crisis Line
- Care Coordinators
- Civil Commitment Pre-Screening (Mobile)
- Crisis Screenings/Assessments (Telehealth)
- Crisis Stabilization Residential Beds
- Co-Occurring Assessment/Treatment (Mobile)
- Mental Health Service Connection in Jails
- Mobile Crisis Outreach
- Peer Drop In Centers
- Peer Recovery Respite
- Warm Line
The Region also has an Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACT) operated by Vera French CMHC.