Our Region has invested a significant amount of resources into comprehensive crisis services with the help of Robert Young Center and local providers. The Region’s goal is to increase access, decrease costs and increase quality of care and dignity provided to those with mental illness and their families.
The Region has the following crisis services available within the region:
- Crisis screenings/Assessments (Telehealth)
- 24-hour Crisis Line
- Care Coordinators
- Civil Commitment Pre-Screening (Mobile)
- Mental Health Service Connection in Jails
- Co-Occurring Assessment/Treatment (Mobile)
- Crisis Intervention Training (CIT) for Officers
- Bridge Prescriber Appointments (Telehealth)
- Warm Line
- Mobile Crisis Expansion to all 5 Counties
- Peer Drop In Centers
- Crisis Stabilization Residential Beds
The Region also has an Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACT) operated by Vera French CMHC.